Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Its Almost Christmas


Blocked felt hat base with flower, ribbons and feathers.

I've been working non-stop for months getting ready for the two craft shows in San Francisco. This weekend is the Celebration of Craftswomen at Fort Mason in San Francisco. I made two hats and above is a photo of one of them. Below are some of the fascinators I also made.












I took time out to try making one of the paper Marie Antoinette slippers for myself.
I love it!
 I have made crowns, both large and small. Below is a large one.




Still making crowns out of fabric and paper.
This one is a combination of the two.
 So many bracelets. But, so much fun to make. Each one is unique and totally different from all the rest.



I made 23 cuff bracelets. This one is made with a vintage doily, vintage jewels and ribbon rosettes. 



Here is a closer view of the embellishments.




This is a close-up of the cuff shown in the previous blog post.




Another close-up of vintage embellishments on a bracelet.




The base fabric of this cuff is dupioni silk with dyed lace embellishments and a lot of hand beading.
 This is my favorite fascinator and I wore when I worked in the Paris Flea Market in Livermore. Great place to discover everything French and Shabby Chic at bargain prices.



This is a fascinator on a headband that I made with
the French touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment