Monday, September 12, 2011

BOOOOOOO!




I finished my postcards for the Phoebe postcard exchange.

















I must be the world's worst photographer... the colors are not as vibrant in the photos as they should be (in spite of my PhotoShop manipulation) and the postcards always look bowed in the middle, although they are precisely cut rectangles. I need to spend more time practicing photography and less time crafting (not as much fun!)









I had 8 postcards to make, and I finished them early. There is so much going on before my son's wedding in October... then the wedding in Maui... then the two craft shows to finish items to sell.







 I can't wait to see the ones I get in return!

While I usually incorporate more fabric than paper in my postcards, these are mostly paper with some fabric embellishment.
Now that these are completed, I will move on to more crowns and dolls for the shows.
Wishing everyone a "Happy Halloween" early this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment